Inspira Receives National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
Award recognizes cancer programs that achieve excellence in providing highest quality care to cancer patients.
Read full story
The Inspira Health Network Frank and Edith Scarpa Regional Cancer Pavilion provides comprehensive cancer care and specialists all under one roof so patients no longer have to travel to receive the care that they need.
Our comprehensive, advanced cancer care facility provides:
- Complete oncology services offered by skilled, compassionate doctors and health professionals with more than 30 years of experience in providing cancer care
- Experienced radiation oncologists and staff providing state-of-the-art treatment including IMRT and IGRT, with the latest high-dose-rate treatments
- Enhanced clinical research capabilities administered through its ongoing partnership with the renowned Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Improved access to community cancer specialists, with the medical practice of Southern Oncology-Hematology Associates located within the center
- Suites for visiting and community-based physicians and surgical oncologists, including a GYN oncologist and breast surgeon
Partners in advanced Cancer Care— lastest news about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer
|Subscribe to Inspira's New Cancer eNewsletter|
Inspira Frank and Edith Scarpa Regional Cancer Pavilion
1505 West Sherman Ave.
Vineland, NJ 08360
For more information call (856) 641-8670.