The Inspira Health Network Frank and Edith Scarpa Regional Cancer Pavilion provides comprehensive cancer care and specialists all under one roof so patients no longer have to travel to receive the care that they need.
Our comprehensive, advanced cancer care facility provides:
Recognized for excellence through various awards and accreditations
- Complete oncology services offered by skilled, compassionate doctors and health professionals with more than 30 years of experience in providing cancer care.
- Experienced radiation oncologists and staff providing state-of-the-art treatment including IMRT and IGRT, with the latest high-dose-rate treatments.
- Enhanced clinical research capabilities administered through our ongoing partnership with the renowned Fox Chase Cancer Center.
- Improved access to community cancer specialists, with the medical practice of Southern Oncology-Hematology Associates located within the center.
- Suites for visiting and community-based physicians and surgical oncologists, including a GYN oncologist and breast surgeon.
- Inspira’s cancer program in Vineland is designated as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC).
- In 2012 our team was honored for the third consecutive time with the CoC’s Outstanding Achievement Award for providing the highest quality cancer care.
- Our Breast Center in Vineland is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- In 2013 we were re-designated as a Magnet® facility for quality patient care, nursing excellence and innovations in professional nursing practice by the American Nurses Credential Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®.
For the latest news about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer, click here
to subscribe to Inspira's FCCC Partners Cancer e-Newsletter.
Inspira Frank and Edith Scarpa Regional Cancer Pavilion
1505 West Sherman Ave.
Vineland, NJ 08360
For more information call (856) 641-8670.