About the Employee Excellence Awards Program
The Employee Excellence Award recognizes employees who exemplify Inspira Health Network’s values. They go above and beyond their defined job responsibilities to provide quality health services that contribute to the improved health and well being of all we serve.
Patients, visitors, physicians and others who visit Inspira Health Network are often amazed by the quality of care and attention to detail found throughout our organization. Clinical and service excellence is a top priority throughout our health system. In both formal and informal ways, we recognize those who create a great patient experience and make Inspira a great place to work.
Our health system has many programs that recognize, thank and honor employees including: Sun Catcher Program, Service Awards and Service Excellence Achievement awards. Those who are selected and honored come from all departments of the organization. The Employee Excellence Awards program recognizes Inspira employees who exemplify our mission and values. Candidates demonstrate a commitment to excellence, dedication and passion that goes far beyond daily job requirements.
Employee Category- Selection made each quarter and annually
- produces quality of work that is remarkable
- is willing to do what it takes to succeed
- delivers winning results
Leader Category - Selection made each quarter and annually
- inspires others through their daily actions
- is dependable and trustworthy in everything they do
- encourages others to do their best
Director Category - Selection made annually
- displays passion for everything they do
- understands their part in the success of the team
- goes the extra mile to get the job done
Team Category - Selection made annually
- supports one another to accomplish more
- keeps the goal in sight and gets the job done
- demonstrates continuous efforts maintaining
and/or improving excellence