Our facilities and community services are following the most current guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.Read More
Our priority during this pandemic is to protect patients, visitors, and staff. Our visitation policy is designed to balance the importance of visitation for our patients and their loved ones while protecting all of us from the spread of coronavirus. We reassess our visitation policy weekly based on the current COVID-19 activity in our region. Please check frequently for updates, and contact us if you have questions.
This visitation policy is for all services located within our hospitals and health centers, including outpatient imaging, lab, and more.
Exceptions must be approved by the care team.
Our current visitation level is YELLOW.
Visitation Color Restrictions
We require the following safety precautions for all visitors:
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older, except for exceptions approved by the care team.
- All visitors will be required to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment. Bandanas, gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves are not permitted because they don’t provide sufficient protection.
- All visitors must undergo symptom and temperature checks upon entering the hospital.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene before visiting a patient.
- Once in the hospital, visitors must remain in the patient’s room (or emergency department bay) throughout the visit, except when directed otherwise by hospital staff.
- All visitors must comply with hospital requirements to minimize the potential spread of infection.
For questions about our visitor policy or to request a special circumstance, please contact Guest Services or your care provider.