Inspira Health continues to expand amidst the pandemic, cutting the ribbon at its newest facility, Inspira Health Center Woolwich. The brand new 20,000 square ft. facility collocates six services including Primary Care, Urgent Care, Sports Rehab Care, Imaging, Sleep and Balance. Sports Rehab Care is the first to open its doors and is currently serving patients. All other services will open by late Spring.Read More
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Haddon Township is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team in Haddon Township, NJ offers care from childhood to adulthood. Inspira physicians believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care for patients of all ages.
Inspira Medical Group physician Dr. Yang-Novellino offers compassionate, comprehensive primary care for the entire family, ages newborn and up, at a new location in Haddon Township. The office is currently accepting new patients and, in most cases, offers same-day appointments.
Dr. Yang-Novellino also provides patients with Osteopathic Manipulation, a "hands-on" holistic approach to the treatment and prevention of pain, diseases and other health related problems. Dr. Yang-Novellino sees patients at Inspira Primary Care Washington Township.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Full imaging center on-site
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Joint injections
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work