The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year—unless you get sick. Fortunately, there are ways to protect your immune system and prevent sickness from derailing your holiday travel plans. Here are seven tips for staying healthy throughout the holiday travel season.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Washington Township is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team at Washington Township in Sewell, NJ offers care from childhood to adulthood. Inspira primary care doctors believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care for patients of all ages.
Inspira Medical Group physicians offer compassionate, comprehensive primary care for the entire family at a new location in Washington Township. The office is currently accepting new patients and, in most cases, offers same-day appointments.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Full imaging center on-site
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Joint injections
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Laboratory Services
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work