The aches, pains, chills and fever of the flu are downright uncomfortable. Your doctor will most likely recommend you get plenty of rest and fluids to fight the flu—antiviral medications can be prescribed if the flu is caught within 48 hours, or if you’re at high risk for complications or you have a severe case.Read More
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Williamstown
Schedule Your Appointment
Select Request an Appointment to be taken directly to the provider's calendar and choose a date and time that works best for you.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Williamstown is designed to meet all of your healthcare needs. The skilled team at Inspira Primary Care Williamstown offers care from childhood to adulthood. Inspira family physicians believe in partnering with patients to diagnose ailments and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive medicine for all patients.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnostic testing
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Full laboratory services
- Management of chronic adult illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
Inspira Primary Care Williamstown is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-771-2778.