Almost everyone uses medications to prevent or treat illness, but they can cause significant issues if they’re not correctly stored, prescribed, administered or monitored. Because medication safety is a global health concern, the World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that the 2022 theme for World Patient Safety Day is Medication Without Harm.
Schedule Your Appointment
Select Request an Appointment to be taken directly to the provider's calendar and choose a date and time that works best for you.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Williamstown is designed to meet all of your healthcare needs. The skilled team at Inspira Primary Care Williamstown offers care from childhood to adulthood. Inspira family physicians believe in partnering with patients to diagnose ailments and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive medicine for all patients.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnostic testing
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Full laboratory services
- Management of chronic adult illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
Inspira Primary Care Williamstown is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-771-2778.