Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Washington Township is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team at Washington Township in Sewell, NJ offers care from childhood to adulthood. Inspira primary care doctors believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care for patients of all ages.
Inspira Medical Group physicians, Dr. Sue Yang-Novellino and Dr. Monique Girard now offer compassionate, comprehensive primary care for the entire family at a new location in Washington Township. The office is currently accepting new patients and, in most cases, offers same-day appointments.
In addition to advanced primary care services, both Dr. Yang-Novellino and Dr. Girard provide patients with Osteopathic Manipulation, a "hands-on" holistic approach to the treatment and prevention of pain, diseases and other health related problems. This treatment serves as an alternative option for all types of conditions, including those related to obstetrics, pediatrics and gynecological care. Dr. Yang-Novellino also sees patients at Inspira Medical Group Primary Care of Haddon Twp.
Dr. Girard also offers acupuncture services to treat a wide variety of conditions, including gastrointestinal issues, headaches, dental pain, respiratory conditions and even mental-emotional anxiety.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Full imaging center on-site
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Joint injections
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Laboratory Services
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
On-Site Primary Care Physicians