When your kidneys no longer function fully, dialysis can help to do some of their work.
Dialysis may be right for you if you have kidney failure and have lost 85 to 90 percent of your kidney function. Dialysis can:
- Remove extra water, waste and salt from your body to prevent buildup
- Control your blood pressure
- Keep safe levels of chemicals such as sodium, potassium and bicarbonate
Inspira’s Approach to Dialysis
Inspira’s Dialysis Units provide vital, life-saving services to people in Cumberland County and the surrounding area.
In addition, Inspira partners with DaVita, a leading independent provider of integrated health and kidney care services to enhance and expand dialysis services in South Jersey.
More Information on Kidney Health and Dialysis
Learn more about keeping your kidneys healthy:
- National Kidney Foundation
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- National Institution of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases
- American Kidney Fund
- American Diabetes Association
- Diabetes Information
Kidney Treatments and Services
Together with DaVita, Inspira provides an educational program for patients with chronic kidney disease. Learn more about Kidney Treatments and Services.