333 Irving Avenue, Second Floor, Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Medical Detox Center
You are not alone in this fight. We will help you get back on track and steer you in the right direction.
The Detox Unit in Bridgeton is a voluntary acute unit for patients who are experiencing withdrawal symptoms that are affecting their physical and mental health.
Our Approach to Medical Detox
This is a voluntary unit that is designed to assist you with your journey to recovery. We will be treating and guiding you in every way we can.
Our goals are to:
- Provide a safe environment
- Promote positive changes in mental/physical health
- Encourage you to be proactive in your recovery
- Provide guidance and support for re-entry into the community
- Provide relapse prevention and intervention tools
Services for Medical Detox Patients
- Withdrawal management and education
- Group and individual counseling
- Wellness planning
- Individual treatment care plans
- Referral, advocacy and service linkages
What You May Bring:
Any items brought in will be checked and inspected by detox staff before being returned to you. This is done for both your safety and for inventory purposes. Please note toiletries will be provided for you.
- Non-slip slippers/flip-flops
- Make-up, cosmetics (approved by staff)
Items Not Allowed at Detox:
- Electronic devices: cellphones, MP3 Players, iPod/iPad, radios, computer/laptop, video games, cameras
- Aerosol cans, mouthwash, any products containing alcohol
- Razors, nail clippers, metal nail files
- Lighters, matches, cigarettes
- Electronic cigarettes
- Weapons/sharp objects
- Jewelry, money or any valuables (these will be held by our security team in a safe)
- Blankets or towels (unit will provide)
Why Choose Inspira for Medical Detox
The drug and alcohol specialists at Inspira are kind, considerate and professional practitioners who specialize in addressing the complexities of addiction. Our mission is to provide world-class quality care and support to patients and their loved ones as they navigate the road to treatment, and ultimately, recovery. Our team of addiction specialists is here to see you through to the finish, no matter where you’re starting from.
An addiction to drugs or alcohol is almost always accompanied by an underlying emotional or mental issue. At Inspira, we believe in treating the whole person. Our specialists are expertly equipped to treat patients across the entire behavioral health spectrum, wherever they are in their journey to recovery. Whether you suffer from an underlying condition such as depression, or you struggle with grief and loss, Inspira’s team of addiction specialists takes an integrated, holistic approach to care. Let Inspira be your sole source for all your mental health and substance use needs.
Once successfully detoxed from substances, Inspira offers a range of treatment options allowing you to find the right personalized treatment for you, including outpatient partial care, intensive outpatient therapy and outpatient support through our Wellness & Recovery programs. We strive to personalize a treatment plan that’s perfect for you. Our services focus on restoring your health and wellbeing from the inside out, while our various treatment programs offer increased flexibility. At Inspira, we understand that different patients have different needs, which is why we’ve designed a number of programs in various settings to better serve you.
Inspira Medical Detox Center
The Inspira Health Detox Center is located in Bridgeton, NJ.