The School Based Youth Services Program
The goal of the SBYSP is to help young people navigate their adolescent years, finish their education, obtain skills leading to employment and graduate healthy and drug free.
Our Approach to School Based Youth Services
The School Based Youth Services Program is a New Jersey Department of Children and Families initiative. It is a collaboration between the New Jersey Department of Children and Families, Board of Educations (Millville and Vineland) and Inspira Health.
All services are provided free of charge and require a signed parental consent form. The program provides an array of services, including:
- Mental health services
- Healthy youth development
- Primary and preventive health services
- Substance abuse counseling and referral
- Employment services
- Pregnancy prevention programs
- Learning support services
- Referrals to community-based service providers
All services are confidential and are provided by professional, licensed/certified staff.