Where Patients and Employees are at the Center of All We Do
Inspira Health is one of the few health care organizations recognized as a Top Work Place in 2022 in the Philadelphia and South Jersey region. This recognition is driven by our employee's feedback about Inspira's culture of safety and commitment to being a transparent, motivating, and rewarding organization. "I really, am very proud that our employees feel our commitment to safety and that I hope you do as well" said Inspira Health President and CEO Amy Mansue.
Inspira's 1,300-member medical staff and 6,800 employees provide an unwavering commitment to delivering a superior patient experience at every point of the journey. Technology and innovation investments provide a robust provider directory and a range of services including online scheduling and virtual visits for both primary and specialty care providers.
Inspira Medical Centers Elmer, Mullica Hill and Vineland both received an “A” for the Fall 2022 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade. This national distinction recognizes both hospitals achievements in protecting patients from preventable harm. The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade is the only hospital ratings program based exclusively on hospital prevention of medical errors and harm to patients. The grading system is peer-reviewed, fully transparent and free to the public. Grades are updated twice annually, in the fall and spring.
Caring is at the basis of everything we do
At Inspira Health, caring is at the basis of everything we do, as well as the way we treat our patients, each other and every person that we come into contact with throughout our organization. The results? A positive culture that fosters employee pride and loyalty, improved patient satisfaction and a great work environment.
Inspira Health's mission, vision and values are designed to center every team member around a redefined common purpose and inspire us to continually raise the bar for ourselves, our patients and our community.
Innovation: We strive to employ ingenuity and new standards of care to improve our work every day.
Compassion We treat everyone equally with kindness and respect.
Empathy We listen and genuinely relate to others in order to make them feel seen and appreciated.
Reliability We put the safety of our patients, compliance and best practice at the forefront of all we do.
Access We provide a high-quality patient experience to all people.
Teamwork We collaborate and utilize the full breadth of the Inspira network to improve the experience of our patients.
Empowerment We educate and inspire positive change and healthier long-term outcomes.
An Award Winning Work Place
As a leading health care provider in the region, we are proud to have received accreditation and recognition for patient safety, nursing quality, clinical excellence, employee wellness, and more! Here are just a few of the awards Inspira has received in 2022:
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines
- Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill - Resuscitation Gold Award
- Inspira Medical Centers Mullica Hill and Vineland received an "A" Hospital Safety Grade for Spring 2022
- Inspira Medical Centers Elmer, Mullica Hill and Vineland received an "A" Hospital Safety Grade for Fall 2022
- Inspira Health Received two Women's Choice Awards
- Inspira Medical Center "Best Hospital for Orthopedics"
- Inspira Medical Center "Best Mammogram Imaging Center"
- U.S. News & World Report 2022-2023 High Performing hospital
- Inspira Medical Centers Elmer and Mullica Hill earned High Performing ratings for Heart Failure, COPD, Hip Fracture, Pneumonia
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland earned High Performing ratings for Kidney Failure, Heart Failure, COPD, Diabetes, and Stroke
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer earned High Performing in Maternity Care (Uncomplicated Pregnancy)