Safety is a core value of our health care organization. We are resolute in our commitment to providing not just safe care, but a safe, welcoming and supportive environment for all.Read More
Our facilities and community services are following the most current guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities. All patients with appointments will be contacted directly to notify of any changes, as we do normally. Any patients who may have questions regarding a scheduled appointment should speak with their healthcare provider. Below please find the most up-to-date information on closures or modified schedules.
Services and locations not included in this list are open and operating as normal. View All Locations
- Currently seeing patients (new and existing) via telehealth and in office
- Bariatric New Beginnings: Online Skype Support Group 1st Wednesday of every month until further notice.
- Bariatric Surgery Information Sessions (all campuses) ONLINE until further notice. Call 1-800-INSPIRA to register.
- Bariatric Graduate: Online Skype Support Group 2nd Wednesday of every month until further notice.
- Bariatric Support Group (Mullica Hill) - Support Group on second Wednesday of the Month from 7-8pm via Microsoft Teams.
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Services at Bridgeton, Woodbury, Elmer and Glassboro continue to offer tele-health services in all levels of care and will provide select in person services as needed beginning 2/8/2021. These services include:
- Adult Partial Hospital Program - 17 W Redbank Ave, Woodbury
- Wellness and Recovery Outpatient Program - 537 N. Broad Street, Woodbury
- Behavioral Wellness Center Glassboro - 200 Rowan Blvd, Glassboro
- Adolescent Partial Hospital Program 0 509 N. Broad Street, Woodbury
- Children's Behavioral Health Center - 104 W. Redbank Ave, Woodbury
- Bridgeton Health Center Programs - 333 Irving Ave, Bridgeton
- Adult Partial Hospital Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient
- Behavioral Wellness Center
- Child Partial Hospital Programs (A Steo Ahead - Bridgeton and Elmer locations)
Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Mullica Hill - Open
- Elmer - Open
- Vineland - Open
Early Intervention Program: Providing both Telehealth and Center-Based Early Intervention Evaluation and ongoing IFSP Services.
Inspira EIP Office hours will be Monday-Friday 8 AM- 5:30 PM NJEIS Evaluation Services
- Classes - OPEN for staff only
- Community classes - CLOSED
- Pre-op Classes - CANCELED
Financial Counseling/Charity Care Application Process:
- On site financial screening available at all medical and health center locations by appointment only. Call (856) 641-6336 for an appointment.
Fitness Connection: Bridgeton, Vineland: Open
- All fitness / gym facilities were permitted to reopen by Executive Order from the Governor (with restrictions outlined in the order) on September 1st at 6am – all 3 of our Fitness Connection facilities have reopened following the guidelines in the Executive Order
Food Pantries: The schools are communicating with their families about dates/times/cancellations of the food pantries. For questions, please contact the school.
- Lori’s Gift Shop (Mullica Hill)
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: 11 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday: 4 pm - 9 pm
- Twice Loved Treasures (Vineland)
- Donation accepted Monday and Tuesday 10 am - 4 pm and Saturday 10 am - 1 pm
- Open to customers Monday - Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
- Bridgeton Gift Shop - Closed
- Elmer Gift Shop
- Open Monday - Friday 10 - 11 am and 1 - 3 pm
- Vineland Gift Shop
- Open Monday - Friday limited to 3 customers at a time and Saturday and Sunday 12-6pm. Limited to 3 customers at a time.
Health Information Management Department (Mullica Hill and Vineland) - Open to visitors
LIFE Center: The Inspira LIFE Center is closed for participants. Inspira LIFE remains operational with all care transitioned to homebased care and/or remote monitoring. The Center will be open 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday to support operations.
- Mullica Hill Leading Edge Cancer Center
- Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Sicklerville: Closed
- Mullica Hill Hospital Imaging – Open for all OP services to include MH Hospital and Women’s Imaging in the OP LECC Building. Contact Patient Access Management to schedule appointment for non-urgent tests, emergency/STAT and walk-in services are available. Patients will continue to be screened for COVID-19.
- Haddon Township Imaging OPEN. Schedule as follows:
- X-Ray – Reduced Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Monday and Wednesday 7:30am – 4pm
- X-Ray – Reduced Hours
- MRI (West Sherman) – CLOSED
- Rowan Imaging
- MRI: Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- X-Ray – 7 days a week 8am-8pm
- MRI (West Sherman) – Closed
- Woodbury Imaging Outpatient Services
- New appointment/walk-in hours, 7:30am-2:00pm
- The Monarch Family Success Center in Vineland – Open for office hours Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00am- 6:30pm. All of our programs and activities will continue to be held virtually at this time. Please call 5074-7840 for information on programming and resources.
- The Forrest Lakes Family Success Center in Commercial Township – Open for office hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00am- 6:30pm. All of our programs and activities will continue to be held virtually at this time. Please call 413-5494 for information on programming and resources.
- The School Based Youth Services Programs (RAFT at Vineland High School & Wallace Middle School) – Open - combination office hours and remote. Programs and activities will continue to be provided virtually and counseling and medical services via Telehealth at this time. Please call VHS-RAFT at 794-6800 x2655 and Wallace MS-RAFT at 794-6700 x6005 for information.
- The Parent Linking Program at Vineland High School – Open - combination office hours and remote. Services and activities will continue virtually at this time. Please call 794-6700 x 6654 for information.
- The School Based Youth Services Program (LINK at Millville High School) – CLOSED at this time, will re-open August 31, 2020.
- The Cumberland County Council for Young Children –Open for office hours Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 2:30pm. All activities and council meetings will continue to be held virtually at this time. Please call 507-8593 for information.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care
- Beginning 11/25 IMG Primary Care will be increasing telehealth opportunities and will be working towards seeing patients whose needs can be met via telehealth in that manner.
- Haddon Township – CLOSED
- Mantua – CLOSED
Urgent Care COVID Testing:
- Outdoor Testing
- Inspira EMS Millville (600 Cedar Street) - Drive through testing
- Woolwich (120 Woodstown Road) - Drive through testing
- Indoor Testing
- Laurel Springs