Inspira Health is the region’s leading network of health care providers, delivering the full continuum of primary, acute and advanced care services.
Inspira Health is a charitable nonprofit health care organization and a regional leader in physician training, with approximately 160 medical residents and fellows in 10 nationally accredited specialty programs. The system, which traces its roots to 1899, comprises three hospitals, two comprehensive cancer centers, several multi-specialty health centers and a total of more than 150 access points. These include urgent care; outpatient imaging and rehabilitation; sleep medicine labs; cardiac testing facilities; digestive health and wound care centers; home care and hospice; and more than 35 primary and specialty physician practices in Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem, Camden and Atlantic counties.
Together with our medical staff of more than 1,200 physicians and other health care providers, we provide evidence-based care to help each patient achieve the best possible outcome. Our clinical and support staffs are focused on providing quality care in a safe environment for every patient. And we understand that to provide excellent care to our patients, we must also be sensitive to the needs of their families. The love and support of family can comfort and strengthen patients, while aiding the healing process.
Our Mission, Vision and Values are as follows:
- Our Mission – to provide a safe and compassionate experience that improves the health and well-being of our community by placing the safety of our patients and support of our employees at the center of all we do.
- Our Vision – Inspira Health inspires and empowers healthier communities by creating the highest quality and most desirable patient experience in the region.
- Our Values – I.C.R.E.A.T.E.: Innovation, Compassion, Reliability, Empathy, Access, Teamwork, Empowerment
- Innovation We strive to employ ingenuity and new standards of care to improve our work every day.
- Compassion We treat everyone equally with kindness and respect.
- Reliability We put the safety of our patients, compliance and best practice at the forefront of all we do.
- Empathy We listen and genuinely relate to others in order to make them feel seen and appreciated.
- Access We provide a high-quality patient experience to all people.
- Teamwork We collaborate and utilize the full breadth of the Inspira network to improve the experience of our patients.
- Empowerment We educate and inspire positive change and healthier long-term outcomes.