U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in hospital rankings and consumer advice, has named Inspira Medical Centers Elmer, Mullica Hill and Vineland, part of Inspira Health, as a 2022-2023 High Performing hospital.Read More
Inspira Health is the region’s leading network of health care providers, delivering the full continuum of primary, acute and advanced care services.
Inspira Health is a charitable nonprofit health care organization and a regional leader in physician training, with approximately 200 medical residents and fellows in 13 nationally accredited programs at its hospitals in Vineland, Mullica Hill, and Elmer. That number will grow to more than 250 by 2023.
The system traces its roots to 1899 and comprises three hospitals, two comprehensive cancer centers, eight multi-specialty health centers, and more than 200 access points. These include urgent care; outpatient imaging and rehabilitation; sleep medicine labs; cardiac testing facilities; behavioral health, digestive health, wound care centers; home care and hospice; and more than 35 primary and specialty physician practices in Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem, Camden and Atlantic counties. Additionally, Inspira EMS services six South Jersey counties.
Inspira's 1,300-member medical staff and 6,800 employees provide an unwavering commitment to delivering a superior patient experience at every point of the journey. Technology and innovation investments provide a robust provider directory and a range of services including online scheduling and virtual visits for both primary and specialty care providers. With a commitment to multi-channel digital access, Inspira is able to meet consumer demand for self-service and personalized care options.
Our Mission, Vision and Values are as follows:
- Our Mission – to provide a safe and compassionate experience that improves the health and well-being of our community by placing the safety of our patients and support of our employees at the center of all we do.
- Our Vision – Inspira Health inspires and empowers healthier communities by creating the highest quality and most desirable patient experience in the region.
- Our Values – I.C.R.E.A.T.E.: Innovation, Compassion, Reliability, Empathy, Access, Teamwork, Empowerment
- Innovation We strive to employ ingenuity and new standards of care to improve our work every day.
- Compassion We treat everyone equally with kindness and respect.
- Reliability We put the safety of our patients, compliance and best practice at the forefront of all we do.
- Empathy We listen and genuinely relate to others in order to make them feel seen and appreciated.
- Access We provide a high-quality patient experience to all people.
- Teamwork We collaborate and utilize the full breadth of the Inspira network to improve the experience of our patients.
- Empowerment We educate and inspire positive change and healthier long-term outcomes.
Accredited by DNV Healthcare and committed to the principles of high reliability, the system’s clinical and support staffs are focused on clinical excellence and patient safety. For more information about Inspira Health, visit www.InspiraHealthNetwork.org or call 1-800-INSPIRA.