Inspira Medical Center Vineland, part of Inspira Health, is proud to announce that its Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Progressive Care Unit (PCU) have both earned a gold-level Beacon Award for Excellence from The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN).Read More
Inspira Health is the region’s leading network of health care providers, delivering the full continuum of primary, acute and advanced care services.
Inspira Health is a charitable nonprofit health care organization and a regional leader in physician training, with approximately 234 medical residents and fellows in 14 nationally accredited programs at its hospitals in Vineland, Mullica Hill and Elmer.
The system traces its roots to 1899 and comprises three hospitals, two comprehensive cancer centers, eight multi-specialty health centers, and more than 200 access points. These include urgent care; outpatient imaging and rehabilitation; sleep medicine labs; cardiac testing facilities; behavioral health, digestive health and wound care centers; home care and hospice; and more than 35 primary and specialty physician practices in Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem, Camden and Atlantic counties. Additionally, Inspira EMS services six South Jersey counties.
Inspira’s 1,200-member medical staff and more than 7,000 employees provide an unwavering commitment to delivering a superior patient experience at every point of the journey. Technology and innovation investments provide a robust provider directory and a range of services, including online scheduling and virtual visits for both primary and specialty care providers. With a commitment to multi-channel digital access, Inspira is able to meet consumer demand for self-service and personalized care options.
Salem Medical Center, an affiliate of Inspira Health, joined the Inspira Health Network in December 2022. The Salem Medical Center team includes approximately 350 employees and a 225-member medical staff. The hospital has served the community for more than 100 years.
Our Mission, Vision and Values guide us:
- Our Mission – to provide a safe and compassionate experience that improves the health and well-being of our community by placing the safety of our patients and support of our employees at the center of all we do.
- Our Vision – Inspira Health inspires and empowers healthier communities by creating the highest quality and most desirable patient experience in the region.
- Our Values – Innovation, Compassion, Reliability, Empathy, Access, Teamwork, Empowerment
- Innovation We strive to employ ingenuity and new standards of care to improve our work every day.
- Compassion We treat everyone equally with kindness and respect.
- Reliability We put the safety of our patients, compliance and best practice at the forefront of all we do.
- Empathy We listen and genuinely relate to others in order to make them feel seen and appreciated.
- Access We provide a high-quality patient experience to all people.
- Teamwork We collaborate and utilize the full breadth of the Inspira network to improve the experience of our patients.
- Empowerment We educate and inspire positive change and healthier long-term outcomes.
Accredited by DNV Healthcare and committed to the principles of high reliability, Inspira Health is focused on clinical excellence and patient safety.