Inspira Orthopedics is here to help you on your personalized road to recovery with convenient and state-of-the-art surgical facilities across South Jersey, advanced 3-D imaging technology and a team of specialized physicians, nurses, and health care professionals.
Innovative Orthopedic Technology
Ortho Surgery Call Back
Our award-winning, patient-centered orthopedic program offers a full range of non-surgical and surgical options for joint pain, sports injuries, spine treatment, and more.
Our Approach to Hip and Knee Replacement
Inspira offers minimally invasive surgery performed by trusted surgeons for hip replacement and total or partial knee replacement. With an interdisciplinary approach for rapid recovery, we’re focused on helping you maintain or regain functional independence through:
- Customized treatment plans for each patient
- A multimodal postoperative pain protocol with minimal use of narcotics to help control post-operative pain
- Out-of-bed therapy starting the same day of surgery
We’re also committed to ensuring our patients are fully prepared ahead of surgery. Our Total Joint Replacement Seminar takes you through your orthopedic journey before you begin your treatment. Created and spearheaded by a member of our award-winning nursing team, the program helps educate you on your upcoming surgery and introduces you to your team to give you peace of mind along every step of your treatment plan.
Depending on your specific surgical needs, we offer the option of robotic-assisted joint replacement with the MAKO® platform. This technology helps individualize treatment by using advanced 3-D imaging to create personalized surgical plans with an unmatched level of precision. MAKO® robotic-assisted surgery is available for total hip replacement as well as total and partial knee replacements.
How it works
- A CT scan of the patient’s hip or knee is obtained prior to surgery to develop a 3-D model. The patient’s personalized surgical plan is developed prior to surgery using the 3-D model.
- During surgery, the model is used to guide the surgeon’s placement of the implant with pinpoint accuracy.