It’s beach season, and if you’re headed to one of our nation’s shores, you’re not alone. Over 385 million people visit America’s beaches each year to enjoy the sun and sand, but--here’s a scary statistic--about 76,000 of those revelers will require the assistance of their local lifeguards.Read More
At Inspira Health, we understand how important quality medical care is to you and your family. At Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Glassboro we embrace a patient-centered philosophy in providing comprehensive, compassionate care, working alongside you and your family to understand and honor your personal health needs, values and preferences. Our providers take a collaborative, team-based approach to make sure you get the treatment, information and assistance you deserve.
Inspira offers personalized care for you and your entire family through a wide range of services, including:
- Annual check-ups
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Sports physicals
- Preventive health care screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams for school and work
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Glassboro is conveniently located on Rowan Blvd in Glassboro. You can find it across the street from Barnes and Nobles. Parking is available on Rowan Blvd or the parking lot behind our building and is wheelchair accessible.