Inspira’s experts hosted a Virtual Town Hall to provide the community with accurate information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. The rollout of the vaccine is evolving rapidly, and Inspira is committed to providing information as it becomes available.Read More
Getting Vaccinated for COVID-19 at Inspira Health
Inspira is committed to protecting our South Jersey community against the novel coronavirus and is prepared to offer the vaccine as soon as it’s available.
The CDC and NJDOH have outlined the phases we must follow for the distribution of the COVID vaccine. We are presently in Phase 1B. The following groups are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine at Inspira’s Vineland and Mullica Hill sites:
- Paid or unpaid persons working or volunteering in a healthcare setting
- Frontline first responders
- Persons aged 65 and older
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years old who have at least one chronic medical condition that poses high risk for severe COVID-19
- To register for the vaccine please visit the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System or NJVSS at covidvaccine.nj.gov to register.
- You will receive an email from the state of New Jersey with a link to take you to the registration site where you can self schedule.
- If you need further assistance you may call the New Jersey COVID line 211 for assistance but call volume is heavy.
We have not received any further guidance from NJDOH on advancing to other phases just yet. We are in conversation with them as they plan to move forward with vaccinations and how we can assist them in that process.
What you should know:
You can register to receive a vaccine on the State of Jersey website. As soon as the site allows, we will upload our schedule to this site. It is not yet fully operational for scheduling.
There is no cost to receive the vaccine. There is an administration fee which will be charged to your insurance. There is no out-of-pocket expense to you.
Please continue these tried and true safety measures: wear a mask; wash your hands; maintain social distancing; and get vaccinated once available.
While we encourage our community to stay home when you can and continue to take proactive safety measures, please don’t hesitate to seek medical care if you need it. We’re committed to being here for you, whether virtually or in person, to ensure your health, and the health of our community.