Recently, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11. Followed by the endorsement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the ability to vaccinate young children marks a huge step forward in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 Vaccine
Getting Vaccinated for COVID-19 at Inspira Health
Inspira Health is welcoming scheduled appointments at the vaccination distribution sites on our medical center campuses in Vineland and Mullica Hill. When you arrive, follow the signs to our vaccination areas in the parking lot.
Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill
700 Mullica Hill Road,
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Inspira Medical Center Vineland
1505 West Sherman Avenue,
Vineland, NJ 08360
Hours for Scheduled Appointments:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
**Week of Thanksgiving: Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - Closed Thursday, Friday, Saturday
*Due to current high demand – we are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
- Inspira offers Pfizer-BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine for the primary series of COVID vaccinations.
- Booster shots for Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine are available at Inspira for certain populations.
- Please note, Moderna booster shots are only available at the Mullica Hill location.
All individuals aged 5 and older who live, work, or study in New Jersey are eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccines are available to all New Jerseyans, regardless of immigration or insurance status. Learn more on the CDC website.
What you should know:
There is no cost to receive the vaccine. Insurance is not required. However, insurance information will be taken if you have coverage. There is no out-of-pocket expense to you.
Please continue these tried and true safety measures: wear a mask; wash your hands; maintain social distancing, and get vaccinated once available.
While we encourage our community to stay home when you can and continue to take proactive safety measures, please don’t hesitate to seek medical care if you need it. We’re committed to being here for you, whether virtually or in person, to ensure your health, and the health of our community.
The state of NJ lists all vaccination locations. Use the NJ Vaccine Appointment Finder to find vaccination sites with available appointments.
NJ residents can call 1-855-568-0545 for vaccine registration assistance.
COVID-19 Booster Updates
Boosters are now available for Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccines.
- Anyone 18 years and older who received two doses of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months ago is now eligible for a booster.
- Anyone 18 years and older who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago is now eligible for a booster.