Upper Deerfield Primary Care
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Sports physicals
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
- Specialist in Sports Medicine
Michael Hong, DO
Michael Hong, D.O., is a primary care physician at Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Upper Deerfield. Dr. Hong earned his medical degree from Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency in family medicine at Inspira Health. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Dr. Hong believes in collaborative, patient-centered care among providers that focuses on compassion and shared decision-making. His goal is to partner with each of his patients to prevent, identify and treat disease while keeping their individual goals in mind.
In his free time, Dr. Hong enjoys playing golf, visiting local breweries and spending time with friends and family. He is now accepting new patients.