Today’s standard body temperature was coined by Carl Reinhold August Wunderlich in 1868. A German physician, Wunderlich sampled over 25,000 individuals’ armpits to find the now-commonplace average body temperature of 98.6° Fahrenheit—we’re going to go out on a limb and say that the standard body temperature of 25,000 people in 1868 is no longer true in today’s standards.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Laurel Springs
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Laurel Springs is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team at Inspira Primary Care Laurel Springs in Clementon, NJ offers care for patients 5 years old through adulthood. Inspira doctors believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnostic testing
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Full laboratory services
- Management of chronic adult illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
Inspira Primary Care Laurel Springs at Chews Landing is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-771-2778.