Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer related deaths worldwide and is often discovered later than is optimal for effective treatment. Inspira is focused on giving patients earlier diagnoses, at a time when their disease is more treatable. With the introduction of a new technology - the Monarch™ navigational bronchoscopy platform - Inspira does just that.
Inspira Health+ is a free service provided by Inspira Health. The + indicates that we are reaching further—beyond your expectations—to be your trusted source for information on how technology can help you reach your health goals.
Innovation in Personal Technology-Assisted Care
The idea is simple: help our patients understand how technology can help them manage and improve their health.
Inspira Health+ currently offers two types of programming: self-monitoring using personal technology and assisted monitoring by a physician or third party.
Self-Monitoring with Health+ and the MyInspira App
Personal health technology can track everything from your daily fitness activities to readings from your blood pressure monitor. With Inspira Health+, these smart devices can be synced with your MyInspira app where you can track progress.
Health+ Products include:
- Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
- Includes a blood pressure cuff and mobile device dock. Past readings are stored to provide you with easy to read charts and trends.
- Wireless Activity Tracker
- Tracks swimming, steps and distance, sleep and calories burned. Can be worn on your wrist, belt or while you sleep.
- Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring Bundle
- Includes a glucose meter, test strips and control solution. LED display shows readings in 5 seconds.
- Wireless Pulse Oximeter
- Measures blood oxygen level pulse rate perfusion index and can be worn on a lanyard or clipped to your finger.
- Wireless Body Analysis Scale
- Measure, track and share weight and BMI for up to 20 users.
Visiting an Inspira Health+ Technology Bar or Kiosk
Our Health+ staff is made up of friendly technology providers who can show you how our Inspira smartphone apps can help you manage and improve your health and wellbeing. They can assist with downloading and setting up the apps for use, including integrations for your smart devices.
Health+ providers also offer free consultations to help choose the tech that’s best for you.
Do I have to be an Inspira patient to take advantage of the Health+ technology bar?
Anyone may stop by one of our locations to ask questions and learn more about how Inspira’s smartphone apps and other technology can help them improve their health.