In the summer months, Inspira emergency rooms all across South Jersey see an uptick in patients complaining of symptoms commonly seen with both heat stroke and heat exhaustion. But knowing the difference between these two conditions can be the difference between life and death.
You can take comfort in knowing you have access to excellent urgent care right in New Jersey. We're conveniently located on Rowan University's campus.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for a wide range of services, including:
- Allergy attacks
- Back, pelvic and stomach pain
- Bladder and urinary symptoms
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Digital X-rays
- Ear and eye problems
- Flu shots
- Follow-up appointments
- Mild/routine asthma attacks (severe and pediatric attacks may be better treated in Inspira's ER)
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Occupational health services
- On-site prescriptions for common medications
- Skin rashes, bruises and bites
- Sports and school physicals
- Sprains and strains
- Strep and sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
Inspira Urgent Care Glassboro is not a replacement for the emergency room. Inspira's four emergency room locations are staffed 24/7 to treat patients suffering from life-threatening injuries or serious illness.