At Inspira, our urgent care centers make things simple for patients looking for exceptional care when they need it, and where they need it most—close to home.
The Right Care, Right Now
Illness and injuries don’t have to wait. We can treat you safely, even when your primary care physician’s office is closed or doesn’t have appointments. That’s why Inspira offers urgent care centers conveniently located in South Jersey plus a virtual visit option for many services. It’s exceptional care not only when you need it most, but where you need it most––right at home or close by.
At Inspira urgent care centers, simply walk right in. You can find the closest location to you and even get in line remotely using the MyInspira app. Virtual visits are also available through the app or you can schedule by phone. Our locations are open every day, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please let the site know if you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms before you enter. We follow procedures for safe care including the use of PPE, cleaning protocols and social distancing in waiting areas.
Inspira urgent care centers are certified by the Urgent Care Association and provide treatment and services to patients of all ages for the following minor and non-life-threatening conditions:
- COVID-19 testing with both rapid and lab tests available
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Allergy attacks
- Back, pelvic and stomach pain
- Bladder and urinary symptoms
- Ear and eye problems
- Follow-up appointments
- Mild/routine asthma attacks (severe and pediatric attacks may be better treated in Inspira’s ER)
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
- Occupational health services
- On-site prescriptions for common medications
- Skin rashes, bruises and bites
- Sports and school physicals
- Sprains and strains
- Strep and sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections