Last month, Inspira Health announced the expansion of the Living Independently for Elders (LIFE) program to all of Gloucester and Salem Counties with the December opening of Inspira LIFE Williamstown.Read More
We understand that as caregivers you have a lot of health care options out there. Here’s why Inspira LIFE is right for you and your family.
What is Inspira LIFE?
Inspira Health sponsors an innovative program for older adults and their families called Inspira LIFE, also known as Living Independently for Elders. Inspira LIFE offers seniors, with ongoing health needs, a personalized individual health care plan tailored to meet their needs that may include a balance of both home-based and center-based care. Inspira LIFE also provides support and resources to ease the burden of caregiving. Inspira LIFE’s primary mission is to keep elders independent and living in their community with a good quality of life.
Inspira LIFE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) and is paid for by Medicaid, Medicare, and/or private pay. Qualified Inspira LIFE participants incur no co-pays, deductibles, or out-of-pocket expenses. LIFE serves adults 55 years and older in Cumberland, Salem and Gloucester counties.
Inspira LIFE Participant’s Eligible Services Include:
- Primary medical care
- Specialty care
- Nursing care (including at home)
- 24-hour access to the Inspira LIFE care team
- Prescriptions and over-the-counter medications
- Hospital stays
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Hearing care
- Transportation service
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Meals at the center and nutritional counseling
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Outpatient services such as lab, x-ray, and surgery
- Respite services for caregivers
- Personal care
- Behavioral Wellness
- End-of-life support and care
- Social services
Other than emergency care, all services must be authorized by the care team. A provider within the LIFE network must deliver these services. Participants may be personally liable for the cost of unauthorized or out of network services.
How to Enroll
It’s easy! Our Enrollment Coordinator will meet with you and your family to go over the program in detail. We guide you step-by-step through the application process and complete the paperwork for you.
We will do an assessment of your eligibility and schedule a visit to the LIFE Day Center to meet your integrated health care team. You will receive a medical evaluation and a customized plan of care just for you.
Who Is Eligible?
You are eligible for the LIFE program if you are:
- 55 years or older
- Live in Cumberland, Gloucester, or Salem county
- If you meet a nursing home level of care
- A nursing home level of care means that you meet the state requirements for assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting or IADLs (instrumental activities of daily living) such as housework, managing money, transportation, taking medication
- Can live safely in your home with the services provided by Inspira LIFE