Recent studies suggest that a slower walking speed from year to year and slowed mental processing could point to a higher risk of developing dementia. Here’s what you need to know.Read More
The Inspira LIFE program enables seniors to live independently safely in the comfort of their homes while being closely monitored by a team of healthcare professionals.
Inspira LIFE is an innovative and comprehensive program now available to older adults and their families in our community. LIFE stands for (Living Independently For Elders) and currently serves all of Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem counties.
Inspira LIFE is one of only four programs in the state of New Jersey. This program provides all-inclusive care to eligible participants 55 years and older that meet a nursing home level of care.
Conveniently located in Vineland, the Inspira LIFE Health Center is the heart of the program. Here participants can:
- Utilize the adult day program, socialize and participate in activities
- Receive health treatment from a team of healthcare professionals
- Access to physical, occupational or speech therapy
- Enjoy nutritious meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided)
- Can receive assistance with bathing and all of their personal care needs
It also offers one location where doctors, nurses and other health care professionals can deliver treatment and monitor changes in an individual’s health in one convenient location. In addition, all of the services provided on-site are also available in the home as well. Transportation to the Center is included. Inspira LIFE is available at no cost for eligible participants.