At Inspira Health, we recognize that autism is a unique journey for everyone and getting a diagnosis can be a positive step toward understanding and helping you or your loved one get the care they need. Our dedicated team of physicians and specialists takes a multidisciplinary and empathetic approach, working closely with you and your family to provide the treatment, guidance and support you deserve. We rely on a referral network to support families across the spectrum of care. With open lines of communication across disciplines, our team thrives on collaboration to ensure patients and families receive holistic and compassionate care for optimal wellness.
Using the autism diagnostic observation schedule (ADOS), the center provides diagnostic services for children ages 4 and up, as well as adolescents and adults. These services include:
- Autism testing
- Social assessments
- Social skill development
Along with testing, diagnosis and referral assistance, the center provides additional services for patients and families, such as:
- Help with understanding the Americans with
- Disabilities Act (ADA) and accessing support resources for education, employment and more
- Access to emotional regulation support groups
- Guidance for treatment options
- Help with preparation and management of behavior in a health care environment, such as routine checkups, vaccines and bloodwork
The Autism Diagnostic Center at Inspira Health Center Woodbury is conveniently located on West Red Bank Avenue, on the third floor of Inspira Health Center Woodbury Medical Office Building. Parking is available in the parking garage or lot, and the building is wheelchair accessible.