Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill is 25% more energy efficient than most hospital facilities in the region — positively impacting the South Jersey community for generations to come.
Both interior and exterior elements of the hospital were designed with sustainability in mind. To better serve our patients, the community and surrounding ecosystem, Inspira has worked diligently to implement “clean” initiatives, including:
- High efficiency equipment for heating and cooling
- A three-acre field of solar panels to produce energy
- A combined heat and power plant that generates its own electricity for hospital use
- Energy efficient electrical and plumbing systems
- LED lighting to reduce energy usage
Sustainable facilities mean less waste, lower operating costs and a healthier environment.
Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill has been developed with synergistic design focused on energy conservation and sustainability. As part of the integrated project delivery, every partner collaborated from the onset of the development, incorporating the latest state-of-the-art systems and unique features. As a result, this medical center will be 25% more energy efficient than most hospital facilities within the region – positively impacting the South Jersey community for decades to come.