Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. However, eating nutrient-dense, heart-healthy foods can improve your cardiovascular health. Here’s what your diet should include.Read More
Getting to the heart of the problem can take a lot of tests.
Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care’ Approach to Diagnostic Testing
Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care offers the latest in cardiac imaging and outpatient diagnostic testing to get a better understanding of how your heart is functioning.
Our heart team provides a wide range of diagnostic testing and procedures in South Jersey, including:
- 24-hour and 48-hour Holter monitors
- Blood pressure checks
- Cardionet event recorder
- Carotid ultrasounds
- Blood-thinner management
- CT angiography
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): standard, stress, 3D and transesophageal
- Imaging exams
- Lower extremity arterial (LEA) Doppler
- Lovenox patient training
- MUGA scans
- Pacemaker and defibrillator interrogations
- PVR testing
- Remote pacemaker and defibrillator transmissions
- Stress testing
- Wound checks for catheter, pacemaker and defibrillator sites
Call 833-SJHEART to make an appointment.