Preparing for Your Visit
Inspira Health is using today’s technologies to enhance tomorrow’s wellness by putting YOU in control. Your health journey does not begin and end at our door; it’s a lifetime of choices–a journey, your journey. It starts with a single tap.
Preparing for Your Inspira Urgent Care Visit
If you have an in-person visit, please let the site know if you have cold, flu or COVID – 19 symptoms before you enter.
What to Bring
At Inspira, we strive to make your visit as convenient as possible. When you arrive, please have the following items with you:
- Driver's license or picture ID
- Insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Payment for insurance co-pay or full service. Payment is due at the time of treatment.
- Optional – registration forms completed in advance
So that we may better serve you, please be prepared to provide the following:
- List of current medications
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of allergies
Take Advantage of the MyInspira App
Locate the closest urgent care center with the shortest wait time, get updates and check in before you arrive for on-site or virtual visits! Free for iOS and Android.
- Find the most convenient Inspira Urgent Care center and emergency rooms by proximity to your location and estimated wait time
- Get in line before you arrive using remote check-in for the Inspira Urgent Care of your choice
- Check-in for an on-site or virtual visit
- Use your mobile phone’s native GPS mapping app to navigate directly to the nearest and most convenient facility
Insurance and Payment
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept most major insurance plans and will file claims for you.