In many rural regions of South Jersey, residents face barriers to receiving care such as lack of transportation, affordability of care and availability of providers.
What does making Accessible, Available, and Affordable Care a priority mean?
Inspira is focusing on local care by working to increase the number of primary care, specialist and mental health providers in our service area, including Spanish-speaking providers. Access to resources such as affordable prescription medications, preventive health screenings, clinical navigation programs, telemedicine care options, transportation services and home-based health services can drastically improve the quality of life of South Jersey residents.
Our goal is to expand our community benefits and promote services that can help address barriers to care, from spreading the word about telemedicine appointments and our mobile screening unit to assisting with applications for discounted medications and enrollment in health insurance.
Accessible, Available, Affordable Care Resources in Our Community
To improve accessibility, availability and affordability of care in the South Jersey community, Inspira is providing and participating in the following services and programs:
- Inspira Health+ Technology-Assisted Care Management Program: A remote patient monitoring and chronic care management service that enables exchange of real-time biometric data and intervention
- New Jersey Cancer Education and Early Detection Program (NJCEED) and Screen New Jersey Program: Free prostate, breast, cervical, colorectal and lung cancer screenings for eligible patients
- Preventive Cardiac Screenings: Blood pressure, body mass index (BMI) and electrocardiogram (ECG) screenings
- Inspira Go! and ModivCare Transportation Programs: Free-of-charge non-emergent transportation for patients with access barriers to medical care
- Patient Assistance Program: Provides access to discounted prescription medication
- Get Covered NJ Navigator Program: Provides assistance with health insurance enrollment
- Camden Coalition Maternal Health Pilot: Connects pregnant women with prenatal care
- Dispensary of Hope at Inspira Health: Provides medication free of cost, with a valid prescription, to the uninsured