Our urologists use the most up-to-date techniques to evaluate, treat and manage a wide range of urologic conditions.
Our Approach to Urology
At Inspira Health, we’re dedicated to diagnosing and treating urologic conditions to help you find relief as quickly as possible. Our physicians will provide the best care for any condition—from prostate cancer and male infertility to kidney stones, urinary tract reconstruction and more.
If you require surgery, our minimally invasive surgery team specializes in procedures that are the most effective and least invasive. We also offer robotic surgery using the da Vinci® Surgical System. These techniques provide patients with faster recovery times and improved outcomes with minimal scarring and shorter hospital stays.
Conditions We Treat
Our providers treat a variety of urologic conditions including:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Bladder cancer
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Kidney disease and cancer
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Pediatric urologic conditions
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary incontinence
- Ureteral obstruction
- Urinary tract infections
Urologic Robotic Surgery
Inspira is proud to offer robotic surgery as a minimally invasive alternative to traditional procedures for urologic conditions.
The da Vinci® Surgical System allows surgeons to translate their hand movements into smaller, more precise movements with tiny instruments inside the patient’s body. During surgery, the specialized endoscope provides surgeons with a magnified, 3-D, high-definition view of what’s inside a patient’s body. This enhanced visualization along with instruments that bend and rotate far greater than a human hand result in faster recovery and improved outcomes for patients.
Robotic surgery procedures available at Inspira Medical Centers Vineland and Mullica Hill include:
- Robotic radical prostatectomy – Surgical removal of the entire prostate to treat prostate cancer.
- Robotic partial/radical nephrectomy – Partial or complete surgical removal of the kidney to treat kidney disease or cancer.
- Robotic radical cystectomy – Surgical removal of the entire bladder for invasive bladder cancer with the creation of urinary diversion to drain kidneys.
- Robotic pyeloplasty – Surgical reconstruction of blocked ureters.
Benefits of choosing robotic surgery procedures over traditional open surgeries include:
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less pain and need for narcotic pain medicine after surgery
- Lower risk of complications
- Less blood loss
- Smaller incisions and minimal scarring
- Quicker recovery of normal functions
- Similar or better surgical margin rates