New allergies aren’t just for kids—you can develop an allergy any time, regardless of age. Here’s what you need to know about adult-onset allergies and what you can do to treat them.Read More
At Inspira Health, we understand how important quality medical care is to you and your family. At Inspira Medical Group Family Medicine Clarksboro we embrace a patient-centered philosophy in providing comprehensive, compassionate care, working alongside you and your family to understand and honor your personal health needs, values and preferences. Our providers take a collaborative, team-based approach to make sure you get the treatment, information and assistance you deserve.
Inspira offers personalized care for you and your entire family through a wide range of services, including:
- Annual check-ups
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Sports physicals
- Preventive health care screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams for school and work
Inspira Medical Group Family Medicine Clarksboro is conveniently located on Berkley Road, in East Greenwich Township. You can find it in the Whiskey Mill Plaza, by the Cinder Bar. Parking is available directly in front of the office and the main Entrance is wheelchair accessible.