Today’s standard body temperature was coined by Carl Reinhold August Wunderlich in 1868. A German physician, Wunderlich sampled over 25,000 individuals’ armpits to find the now-commonplace average body temperature of 98.6° Fahrenheit—we’re going to go out on a limb and say that the standard body temperature of 25,000 people in 1868 is no longer true in today’s standards.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Mantua
Schedule Your Appointment
Select Request an Appointment to be taken directly to the provider's calendar and choose a date and time that works best for you.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Mantua is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team at Mantua offers care for patients 10 years of age through adulthood. Inspira primary care doctors believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnostic testing
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Management of chronic adult illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
- Fulltime lab services
Inspira Primary Care Mantua is accepting new patients in Sewell, NJ. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-771-2778.