Almost everyone uses medications to prevent or treat illness, but they can cause significant issues if they’re not correctly stored, prescribed, administered or monitored. Because medication safety is a global health concern, the World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that the 2022 theme for World Patient Safety Day is Medication Without Harm.
Schedule Your Appointment
Select Request an Appointment to be taken directly to the provider's calendar and choose a date and time that works best for you.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Mantua is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team at Mantua offers care for patients 10 years of age through adulthood. Inspira primary care doctors believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnostic testing
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Management of chronic adult illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
- Fulltime lab services
Inspira Primary Care Mantua is accepting new patients in Sewell, NJ. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-771-2778.