Almost everyone uses medications to prevent or treat illness, but they can cause significant issues if they’re not correctly stored, prescribed, administered or monitored. Because medication safety is a global health concern, the World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that the 2022 theme for World Patient Safety Day is Medication Without Harm.
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Millville is designed to meet your entire family’s healthcare needs. The skilled team Millville, NJ team offers care for patients of all ages. Inspira general physicians believe in partnering with patients to diagnose illness and provide comprehensive medical care plans, as well as dedicating time to preventive care.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for your entire family for a wide range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnostic testing
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- Joint injections
- Management of chronic adult illnesses
- Minor dermatological procedures
- Preventive healthcare screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits and IUD placement
- Routine physical exams, including for school/college and work
- Skin biopsies
- Vaccines for all ages
- Fulltime lab services
Inspira Primary Care Millville is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-771-2778.