It’s beach season, and if you’re headed to one of our nation’s shores, you’re not alone. Over 385 million people visit America’s beaches each year to enjoy the sun and sand, but--here’s a scary statistic--about 76,000 of those revelers will require the assistance of their local lifeguards.Read More
At Inspira Health, we understand how important quality medical care is to you and your family. At Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Pennsville we embrace a patient-centered philosophy in providing comprehensive, compassionate care, working alongside you and your family to understand and honor your personal health needs, values and preferences. Our providers take a collaborative, team-based approach to make sure you get the treatment, information and assistance you deserve.
Inspira offers personalized care for you and your entire family through a wide range of services, including:
- Annual check-ups
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Disease prevention counseling and patient education
- In-office lab draws for Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Sports physicals
- Preventive health care screenings and counseling
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Routine gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
- Routine physical exams for school and work
Inspira Medical Group Primary Care Pennsville is conveniently located on 181 N. Broadway in Pennsville You can find it right next door to Cross Keys Physical Therapy across the street from Pennsville Pharmacy. Parking is available and our building is wheelchair accessible.