Gastroenterology & Digestive Health
Our Approach to Gastroenterology and Digestive Health
Inspira Health gastroenterologists are experts in diagnosing, managing and treating a wide range of health conditions that affect all parts of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Our team uses the latest technology to provide advanced diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients in South Jersey.
Gastroenterology and Digestive Health Conditions We Treat
Inspira gastroenterologists can address a wide range of diseases and conditions of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, gallbladder, liver and pancreas.
- Abdominal pain
- Celiac disease and nutritional disorders
- Chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gallstones and other gallbladder conditions
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Heartburn, acid reflux and GERD
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver diseases (cirrhosis and hepatitis)
- Pancreatic cysts
- Rectal bleeding
- Trouble swallowing
Gastrointestinal and Digestive Health procedures that used to be performed only in large academic medical centers are now available in South Jersey. Treatments and services include the following.