Elective percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures are now available at Inspira Medical Center Vineland. Vineland’s catheterization lab dates back to 2004, and the cath lab team has been performing emergency PCIs since 2013.Read More
Getting to the heart of the problem can take a lot of tests.
Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care’ Approach to Diagnostic Testing
Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care offers the latest in cardiac imaging and outpatient diagnostic testing to get a better understanding of how your heart is functioning.
Our heart team provides a wide range of diagnostic testing and procedures in South Jersey, including:
- 24-hour and 48-hour Holter monitors
- Blood pressure checks
- Cardionet event recorder
- Carotid ultrasounds
- Blood-thinner management
- CT angiography
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): standard, stress, 3D and transesophageal
- Imaging exams
- Lower extremity arterial (LEA) Doppler
- Lovenox patient training
- MUGA scans
- Pacemaker and defibrillator interrogations
- PVR testing
- Remote pacemaker and defibrillator transmissions
- Stress testing
- Wound checks for catheter, pacemaker and defibrillator sites
Call 833-SJHEART to make an appointment.