Are you having a baby? Do you know a woman who is expecting or just had a baby and want to be supportive? One of the most pressing concerns a woman has when she is pregnant is what kind of changes after pregnancy will she experience?Read More
Pregnancy and Childbirth
From preconception counseling to expert breastfeeding support, Inspira’s holistic maternity program offers a variety of providers and options, including a team of OB/GYNs and certified nurse midwives.
Our Approach to Pregnancy and Childbirth
When expecting mothers choose Inspira, they are empowered to create the right birth experience for their needs. Families can tap into an experienced team of OB/GYN providers, as well as a team of certified nurse midwives who provide education, emotional support, physical expertise and spiritual guidance for mothers who prefer natural childbirth.
Inspira medical centers in Elmer, Vineland and Mullica Hill all meet high standards when it comes to quality maternity services while maintaining their own unique environments. Together they welcome more than 3,000 babies each year.
Pregnancy and Childbirth Treatments and Services
In addition to complete prenatal and postpartum care, Inspira also offers the following maternity and childbirth services to women:
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Comprehensive fetal testing and immunization services
- Fertility services
- Labor and delivery options like water birth and Cesarean section
- Maternal-fetal medicine (High-risk pregnancy)
- Neonatal care, specialty and NICU nurseries
- Nutritional counseling
- Preconception screening and genetic counseling
- Pregnancy confirmation
- Treatment and support for Postpartum Depression
- Treatment for Perinatal Diabetes