Pharmacy Residency (PGY2)
The Inspira Health PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency program continues to build on Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) education and the PGY1 Pharmacy Residency program. Focusing on the development of a clinical pharmacist in the ambulatory practice setting, the PGY2 program will provide the resident the opportunity to function independently as a practitioner by conceptualizing and integrating accumulated experience and knowledge in the provision of patient care. Residents who successfully complete a PGY2 pharmacy residency are prepared for advanced patient care, academic, or other specialized positions, along with board certification.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service). On-site interviews will be scheduled after review of application materials. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an on-site interview.
The Inspira PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency Program participates in the ASHP Resident Matching Program
- Completion of PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Must be licensed in the state of NJ by August 15th, 2022
Required submission materials:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intent which describes why applicant has chosen to further his or her training in ambulatory care
- Academic Transcripts from pharmacy school
- Three letters of recommendation (one must be from a clinical rotation preceptor)