Cold temperatures and snow are part of winter here in South Jersey, making it challenging to stay safe and healthy this time of year. Here are some of the most common cold weather injuries and ways to keep yourself and your family safe.
You can take comfort in knowing you have access to excellent urgent care right in New Jersey. We're conveniently located across from Target.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for a wide range of services, including:
- Allergy attacks
- Back, pelvic and stomach pain
- Bladder and urinary symptoms
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Digital X-rays
- Ear and eye problems
- Flu shots
- Follow-up appointments
- Mild/routine asthma attacks (severe and pediatric attacks may be better treated in Inspira's ER)
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Occupational health services
- On-site prescriptions for common medications
- Skin rashes, bruises and bites
- Sports and school physicals
- Sprains and strains
- Strep and sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
Inspira Urgent Care Mantua is not a replacement for the emergency room. Inspira's four emergency room locations are staffed 24/7 to treat patients suffering from life-threatening injuries or serious illness.