In 2018, the National Cancer Institute reported 18.1 million new cancer diagnoses worldwide. Receiving a cancer diagnosis is never easy. But no matter where you are on your cancer journey, there are people, resources and teams of health care professionals ready to help you. Cancer treatment is not just treating the malignant components of your diagnosis, but also tending to your physical and mental health needs.
Leading-Edge Cancer Center at Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill
The leading-edge Cancer Center at Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill is designed for the comfort and convenience of patients seeking oncology services.
By offering a comprehensive suite of cancer services all in one location adjacent to the hospital, we strive to make cancer care as simple and effective as possible. Our multidisciplinary clinical space is focused on patient-centered design and cutting-edge technology. With a full range of radiation oncology services, including two linear accelerators capable of destroying cancer cells while sparing surrounding healthy tissue, and comprehensive medical and surgical oncology care, we're equipped to treat all forms of cancer. Our teams includes board certified and fellowship trained physicians who specialize in specific cancers and treatments.We also provide all-inclusive support services, including access to cancer navigators, registered dietitians, genetic counselors, behavioral health specialists, physical therapists, and other support staff. Everyone works collaboratively to provider seamless personalized care.
The Cancer Center at Mullica Hill offers an array of services, features and amenities including:
- Chemotherapy and immunotherapy provided in a progressive infusion center designed by cancer survivors - complete with beautiful views and a home living room like space
- Surgery in ultramodern suites built for cancer treatment and reconstructive surgery
- Radiation and imaging with the latest equipment technology for lung, breast, prostate and other cancer types
- Clinical trials and personalized medicine with personalized care plans supported by genetic testing s and targeted therapies
- Ongoing support provided in partnership with Gilda's Club, a national organization that empowers cancer patients
Inspira's approach to human-focused innovation enables us to tailor treatment solutions to each individual patient. Bolstered by progressive technologies and techniques, including robotic-assisted surgery, advanced on-site imaging and 3D mammography, our specialists have all the tools they need to diagnose cancer and provide extensive cancer care right here in South Jersey. This means you and your family don't have to travel outside of the region to receive treatment, allowing you to focus on what matters most: healing.
- Meals & Dining
- Visiting Hours