Our visitor policy ensures the best and safest experience for our patients, visitors, and staff. Our visitor policy may change at any time. Please refer questions to your care provider or the front desk at each location. Exceptions must be approved by the care team.
Please click a location to see detailed visiting hours.
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer
- Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland
- Inspira Health Center Bridgeton
- Inspira Health Center Woodbury
We require the following safety precautions for all visitors:
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older, except for exceptions approved by the care team.
- All visitors will be required to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment. Bandanas, gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves are not permitted because they don’t provide sufficient protection.
- All visitors must undergo symptom and temperature checks upon entering the hospital.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene before visiting a patient.
- Once in the hospital, visitors must remain in the patient’s room (or emergency department bay) throughout the visit, except when directed otherwise by hospital staff.
- All visitors must comply with hospital requirements to minimize the potential spread of infection.
For questions about our visitor policy or to request a special circumstance, please contact Guest Services or your care provider.