COVID-19 may affect our visitation hours and policies. Contact the facility or your care provider for the most up-to-date information.
Please click a location to see detailed visiting hours.
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer
- Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland
- Inspira Health Center Bridgeton
- Inspira Health Center Woodbury
Visitor restrictions are put in place to decrease potential transmission of COVID-19. Our visitor policy may change at any time. Please refer questions to your care provider or the front desk at each location.
- Visitors are limited to one person at a time, unless:
- the patient is a minor, in which case the pediatric patient may have both parents or guardians, or
- with Administrative approval, a limited number of additional persons is determined to be appropriate (i.e., end of life situation).
- Only one visitor will be permitted in the building at any time. Any change in visitor must occur outside of the facility.
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or greater. Exceptions may be granted by the Nursing Supervisor or Hospital Administration for end of life situations.
- All visitors must undergo symptom and temperature checks upon entering the facility. If they fail the screening, they will not be allowed entry into the facility.
- Visitors are prohibited for any COVID positive or Person Under Investigation until a negative test result is returned. The Guest Services desks will be provided with the current list of those patients who are not permitted visitors.
- All visitors will be provided with and must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (procedure mask); and will be provided with instructions on proper use of the PPE. Any visitor who refuses to wear a mask or other PPE as indicated will be asked to leave the facility.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene before visiting a patient.
- Once in the hospital, visitors shall remain in the patient’s room (or Emergency Department bay) as much as possible throughout the visit, except when directed by hospital or facility staff to leave during aerosol-generating procedure or other procedures in which visitors are usually asked to leave. Visitors may use the cafeteria areas of the hospital to the extent available and abide by all social distancing requirements.
- Visitors may not be present during procedures or in the recovery room, except for pediatrics, childbirth, and patients with an intellectual, developmental, or other cognitive disability.
- Same day surgery or procedure patients may have one support person who may remain with the patient through the initial intake process and may rejoin the patient for the discharge process. The existing visitor requirements for our Maternal Child Health areas remain in effect.
- Outpatients may be accompanied by one adult. Visitors may wait for the patient in the designated waiting area while the patient is having his/her procedure.
- All visitors must comply with all reasonable requirements imposed by the hospital or facility to minimize the potential spread of infection.
- At this time, Inspira will continue to prohibit visitors in our Behavioral Health areas.