Today’s standard body temperature was coined by Carl Reinhold August Wunderlich in 1868. A German physician, Wunderlich sampled over 25,000 individuals’ armpits to find the now-commonplace average body temperature of 98.6° Fahrenheit—we’re going to go out on a limb and say that the standard body temperature of 25,000 people in 1868 is no longer true in today’s standards.
Inspira Urgent Care Woolwich
You can take comfort in knowing you have access to excellent urgent care right in New Jersey. We're conveniently located in the Inspira Health Center Woolwich.
Inspira’s skilled staff can provide personalized care for a wide range of services, including:
- Allergy attacks
- Back, pelvic and stomach pain
- Bladder and urinary symptoms
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Digital X-rays
- Ear and eye problems
- Flu shots
- Follow-up appointments
- Mild/routine asthma attacks (severe and pediatric attacks may be better treated in Inspira's ER)
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Occupational health services
- On-site prescriptions for common medications
- Skin rashes, bruises and bites
- Sports and school physicals
- Sprains and strains
- Strep and sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
Inspira Urgent Care Woolwich Township is not a replacement for the emergency room. Inspira's four emergency room locations are staffed 24/7 to treat patients suffering from life-threatening injuries or serious illness.