In order to provide the most complete and current information, we are happy to provide the below information on the insurers and products the hospital participates in, as well as any exceptions.
This list may not be comprehensive. For example, specialty insurers such as workers’ compensation and personal injury protection (“PIP”) are not included because there are a number of different types of insurance products and we may not participate in all of them. If you do not see your plan listed on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us or your health insurance plan to confirm whether your plan is in-network or out of network.
- Cost Estimation Tool (TIP: Users with Horizon insurance, please enter your full name in Step 3, not your name as it appears on the ID card.)
- List of Standard Charges
- Search All Standard Charges Machine Readable File
- Download All Standard Charges Machine Readable File
- For a list of standard charges at the Inspira Health Surgical and Vascular Center, contact Christina Ardelean at 856-692-3309
- Facility In-Network
- Facility Out-of-Network
- Acknowledgment of Selection of Out-of-Network Provider Services
- Self-Funded Plan In-Network
- Self-Funded Plan Out-of-Network
- Acknowledgment of Selection of Out-of-Network Provider Services Self-Funded
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Sus Derechos y Protecciones Contra las Facturas Médicas Sorpresa
For more information, check out these helpful resources from the New Jersey Hospital Association to better understand your medical bills.