For patients with heart and lung issues, cardiopulmonary rehab can help you build strength and improve your everyday life.
How Cardiopulmonary Rehab Works
Our highly skilled multidisciplinary team offers a program established by best practices for disease management. They will work with you and your doctor to develop a safe, individualized plan.
Benefits of cardiopulmonary therapy include:
- Improved quality of life
- Improved cardiac and respiratory function
- Increased endurance and strength
- Improved energy
- Enhanced performance of daily activities, leisure activities, and recreational activities
- Confidence to return to work
- Enhanced breathing
- Reduced fatigue
- Increased knowledge of disease
- Decreased hospitalizations
- Enhanced sleep
- Enhanced feeling of wellbeing
- Inspiration from others who suffer from cardiopulmonary disease
- Improved management of blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
- Reduced anxiety and depression related to illness
- Reduced risk of future health issues
Cardiopulmonary therapy is offered at Inspira Medical Centers in Elmer, Vineland and Mullica Hill.
Call 833-SJHEART to learn more about our individualized cardiopulmonary rehab program.
Request Your Appointment
Heart specialists at Cardiac Partners can provide expert care close to home in South Jersey.