Elective percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures are now available at Inspira Medical Center Vineland. Vineland’s catheterization lab dates back to 2004, and the cath lab team has been performing emergency PCIs since 2013.Read More
For patients with heart and lung issues, cardiopulmonary rehab can help you build strength and improve your everyday life.
How Cardiopulmonary Rehab Works
Our highly skilled multidisciplinary team offers a program established by best practices for disease management. They will work with you and your doctor to develop a safe, individualized plan.
Benefits of cardiopulmonary therapy include:
- Improved quality of life
- Improved cardiac and respiratory function
- Increased endurance and strength
- Improved energy
- Enhanced performance of daily activities, leisure activities, and recreational activities
- Confidence to return to work
- Enhanced breathing
- Reduced fatigue
- Increased knowledge of disease
- Decreased hospitalizations
- Enhanced sleep
- Enhanced feeling of wellbeing
- Inspiration from others who suffer from cardiopulmonary disease
- Improved management of blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
- Reduced anxiety and depression related to illness
- Reduced risk of future health issues
Cardiopulmonary therapy is offered at Inspira Medical Centers in Elmer, Vineland and Mullica Hill.
Call 833-SJHEART to learn more about our individualized cardiopulmonary rehab program.
Request Your Appointment
Heart specialists at Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care can provide care close to home in South Jersey.