Strength & Conditioning Training
Inspira’s Performance Improvement Training (PIT) programs are built to enhance the performance and life skills of all athletes, regardless of age, skill level or sport.
Our Approach to Strength and Conditioning Training
We teach speed and agility with a grassroots approach, breaking down technique and body mechanics, while the strength component will focus on foundational and progressive hip and knee dominant exercises along with push, pull, power and core to develop an overall healthy, powerful and explosive athlete.
Programs are available for individual athletes, both in private and semi-private settings and for teams.
The goals of our program are to help athletes:
- Prevent injury
- Improve linear and lateral speed
- Enhance multi-directional movements
- Build acceleration and deceleration techniques
- Develop upper and lower body power
- Build functional movement strength
- Correct and improve structural balance
- Improve muscle tissue quality
- Improve core strength and stability
- Improve mobility and flexibility
- Individual Private Training: $50/session
- Individual Semi-Private Training: $35/session
- Team Training (minimum 5, maximum 15): $200/session
- Online Training Program: $25/month
Functional Movement Screenings: $50/session
Functional Movement Screenings are a specialized offering of the performance enhancement program. This assessment allows us to evaluate the mobility and stability in your thoracic spine, abdominals, shoulders, hips, ankles and knees. We can then better address inefficiencies in movement patterns and prescribe corrective exercises specific to you that prevent injury and maximize performance.