Giving up smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health, regardless of your age or how long you’ve been using tobacco products. Having a personalized plan can help you stay strong when things get tough. Follow these steps to break the habit and improve your quality of life.
Weight management isn’t just about a number on a scale—it’s about improving holistic health and quality of life.
Our Approach to Weight Management
At Inspira, we believe in treating the person, not their condition, which is why we offer a variety of options for medical weight management and weight loss services. Whether you’re suffering from weight-related medical conditions or are simply worried about your future health, our providers can help you work towards your goal weight through services including:
- We believe the best care is built on trust, communication and understanding, especially when it comes to managing your everyday health. At Inspira, you and your family have access to a team of skilled family providers who can give guidance on your holistic health needs, including nutrition and weight management care. Our team includes primary care physicians who specialize in weight management for conditions or circumstances including:
- Obesity or overweight—pediatric, adult, post-partum, menopausal and geriatric
- Underweight—difficulty gaining weight or building muscle mass
- Diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), infertility or hormonal imbalance
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- High cholesterol
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic pain or rheumatologic disease
- Severe fatigue or trouble focusing
- Weight management required for surgical intervention such as a knee replacement, hernia repair or spinal surgery
- Fatty liver
- High-risk pregnancy due to weight
- Unintended weight gain or loss caused by medication or other medical treatment
- Relationship Weight Change—gaining weight in a new relationship or starting a family
If you’re interested in learning more about medical weight management options through your primary care provider, request an appointment.
We’re here to help you with your long-term weight loss journey, offering comprehensive, multidisciplinary bariatric services and surgery options. From our robust education program to our hands-on approach to patient care, we have some of the best quality and safety ratings in the region. Learn more.
If you’re struggling to lose, maintain or gain weight and need a more personalized plan, our team of registered dietitians can provide you with a nutrition assessment, guide you through meal planning and meet with you through a series of one-on-one sessions to help you achieve your optimal health and wellbeing. Learn more.
Our personal trainers and fitness providers are here to help with your weight loss and physical health goals at two convenient Fitness Connection locations. Each membership includes a new member assessment and access to group exercise classes, cardiovascular and strength equipment, discounts on personal training and more. Learn more.