Whether you’re recovering from a hand, sports or work-related injury, Inspira’s Occupational Therapy program can help you regain function and fine motor skills.
Inspira’s Approach to Occupational Therapy
Inspira Occupational and Certified Hand Therapists use therapeutic techniques and functional tasks to help patients achieve their maximum functional potential following injury or surgery.
Some of Inspira’s personalized occupational therapy rehabilitation programs include:
- Hand and wrist injuries and fractures
- Finger fractures
- Joint injuries
- Sports injuries
- Tendonitis and arthritis of the hand, wrist and elbow
- Nerve injuries and surgeries, hand re-plantations
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Work-related injuries
- Activities of daily living (ADLs)
From the first visit, our therapists determine the best plan of care based on the physician's orders and your physical and functional needs. Then, your occupational therapist will use these techniques to help you regain function:
- Range of motion exercises
- Manual therapy techniques
- Strengthening exercises
- Custom splint fabrication
- Fracture bracing
- Function-based activities (patient-specific)
- Physical agent modalities (heat, cold, etc.)
- Job or sport simulation
- Scar management
- Home program
- Any modifications necessary for activities of daily living
Why Choose Inspira for Occupational Therapy
Inspira Rehabilitation Services includes eight (?9)convenient locations across South Jersey. That means when you need help getting healthy again, you never have to go very far.
When you choose Inspira for Rehabilitation Services, you get care backed by an entire health network across South Jersey. Care is easily coordinated between primary care physicians, specialists, surgeons and rehabilitation specialists, providing a more seamless patient experience.
Get personalized care for a wide range of conditions at locations across South Jersey.