Transitional Rotating Internship
The goal of Inspira Health's Transitional Rotating Internship Program is to mold well-rounded physicians: ones who are competent in the care of the patient and who can function in today’s health care arena. Throughout the program, training will be designed to prepare physicians for clinical practice in a variety of settings.
As residents assume increasing responsibility for patient care, this residency program will give them ample opportunity to develop the skills needed for any subsequent residency program.
Inspira Health Transitional Rotating Internship Residency offers:
- Curriculum that provides core internship rotations, but also allows for tailoring to an individual resident’s unique needs and interests
- A fully accredited one-year academic program that offers the rewards of a community-based atmosphere in an academic environment
- A dynamic, patient centered care model, utilized to strengthen the physician-patient relationship during your entire residency
- An academic program that focuses on the management of patients in the out-patient setting with the emphasis on “preventive” health care
Externships are open to all osteopathic students.
- Available in OB/GYN, family medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, and radiology
- The extern must provide his own transportation and accommodations Externs are advised to contact the executive assistant of the program regarding their scheduled date of arrival
- Clinic attire including a laboratory coat is required
- Attending all assigned rounds, workshops, journal clubs, and lectures
- Call responsibilities, which will vary Office rotations with physicians in the residency program
- Assisting and observing surgery procedures